Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default One question

Hi, I am just wondering is it posible to create in EXCEL a chart in which
x,y doesn t grow excual(I have to put one chart from a book in which walues
1,2,5,100,10000 are the same distance). Please excuse my not knowing english
and in advance thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

Try plotting your y data as a line chart.
Then right click the chart, go into Source Data, and enter the range holding
your x data as the category labels.
Does this show what you want?

Dave

url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/10296165.aspx