Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Using less than and greater than in charts

Hi, I would like to be able to create a chart with data which has a less
than, greater than format (i.e. 10%<20%) as I don't have the actual
percentages. I need the chart to be clustered as I want to be able to plot
monthly directions (N, S, E, W).

Thank you in advance
Jane
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

Charts will only plot true numbers. 10% will be treated as text and as
such plotted as zero.

I guess you could change the 10% to 10% and add some notation to
highlight the fact that it is not a true value.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel