-   -   Using less than and greater than in charts (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/187031-using-less-than-greater-than-charts.html)

Jane

Using less than and greater than in charts

Hi, I would like to be able to create a chart with data which has a less
than, greater than format (i.e. 10%<20%) as I don't have the actual
percentages. I need the chart to be clustered as I want to be able to plot
monthly directions (N, S, E, W).

Thank you in advance
Jane

Andy Pope

Using less than and greater than in charts

Hi,

Charts will only plot true numbers. 10% will be treated as text and as
such plotted as zero.

I guess you could change the 10% to 10% and add some notation to
highlight the fact that it is not a true value.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel