Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
dlw dlw is offline

Default one bar two colors?

I'm doing a simple bar chart, sales per year for the past 5 years, for this
year I want the bar to be two colors, one color showing actual year-to-date
and the rest another color for projected sales.
how could I do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Column A has years. Column B has actual data, whole year up to last year,
and YTD for this year. Column C has blanks except for projected sales minus
YTD for this year. Make a stacked column chart with these three columns.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions