Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Don't print cell colors, Print font colors.

I have made cell colors yellow, to denote input data cells. I then want to
print the worksheet in color without printing the yellow background of the
cells. Any suggestions??
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Before printing, remove the Yellow background from those cells then put it back
after printing.

You could address this by recording a macro whilst doing this.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 10:28:05 -0800, klhetrick
wrote:

I have made cell colors yellow, to denote input data cells. I then want to
print the worksheet in color without printing the yellow background of the
cells. Any suggestions??

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You won't get Excel to print only some colors and not others when you go to
FilePage SetupSheet.

You get two choices..........print in color or print in black and white.

Can you come up with something else to denote the input cells?

FormatCellsPatternsPattern6.25% gray.

Maybe protect the worksheet and allow users to select unlocked cells only and do
away with the color.

Gord