-   -   Want colors on screen, but not when print (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/41352-want-colors-screen-but-not-when-print.html)

Meredith

Want colors on screen, but not when print

How do you show colors (highlighted cells) on the screen but not when they
print. (I'm not interested in the black & white option b/c that still shades
the cells when printing). I have received workbooks in the past that have a
lot of colors but print without any color indication at all. Any help is
appreciated. Thank you.

Dodo

"?B?TWVyZWRpdGg=?=" wrote in
:

How do you show colors (highlighted cells) on the screen but not when
they print. (I'm not interested in the black & white option b/c that
still shades the cells when printing). I have received workbooks in
the past that have a lot of colors but print without any color
indication at all. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

File/Page setup/Sheet/Black-white

or whatever it is exactly in English

--

It is I, DeauDeau
(Free after monsieur Leclerc in 'Allo, 'allo)

Meredith

Thank you, but as I had said, I am not interested in printing in black &
white b/c it still shades those colored cells. I essentially want it to
ignore all my colors when I print.

"Dodo" wrote:

"?B?TWVyZWRpdGg=?=" wrote in
:

"Dodo" wrote:

File/Page setup/Sheet/Black-white

Here it doesn't!

I see colours in cells om my screen and totally blank in the print preview.

It even comes blank out of the colour printer!

Mind you! I'm not talking about setting it to black-white in the printer
dialog!!

--

It is I, DeauDeau
(Free after monsieur Leclerc in 'Allo, 'allo)

Meredith

Thank you.

"Dodo" wrote:

"?B?TWVyZWRpdGg=?=" wrote in