Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
hmm hmm is offline

Default Make left-to-right the default

I have XP & Office with right-to-left language support. When I create charts
in Excel, they always display with the x-axis is on the right, with x-values
ascending from right to left. I have to always enter the x-axis formatting
screen, and uncheck "Values in reverse order".

How do I arrange it so that by default the x-axis will display from left to
right?