Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Pasting Excel ('07) Range with Chart in Word ('07)

I just made the shift from Office 2003 to 2007. In 2003, I made the habit of
pasting all my Excel information into Word as a picture, typically an
enhanced Metafile. Most commonly, I copy an Excel range that includes both
the chart and some combination of cells comprising tabulated data and/or
headings.

In the 2007 version, I am having problems moving this information from Excel
to Word while maintaining sufficient formating consistencies. I have read the
messages boards in detail, and I have found the most recommended solution is
to:

1) Copy from Excel as a Picture (select as shown when printed)
2) Paste as a Enhanced Metafile in Word

This process has alleviated all my problems with the exception of one,
Gridlines & Borders. When copied into Word my gridlines and borders (Data
borders and chart area borders) change weight significantly. Is there a
solution for this??? Any help is greatly appreciated.