Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Rob W

Default Maintain the Excel chart size after pasting into Word

How do I maintain the Excel chart size after pasting into Word. I am getting
inconsistent results.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Anne Troy

For one, make sure you're viewing both windows at the same view percentage.
For another, make sure your Word document has margins wide enough for what
you're pasting. If you're pasting inline with text, then it's quite possible
it's being reduced to fit between the margins.

Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com
Check out the NEWsgroup stats!