Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
RLB RLB is offline

Default Bar chart does not display in Excel only on my PC.

One bar chart does not display on my PC. It opens on other user's computers.
Using Office 2003 w/XP OS. Other charts are visible. This particular chart
allows formatting and shows dots where the diagram information is, but there
is no chart visible. Used a thumb drive and copied file from a laptop and put
on my PC and still did not display.

This occurs on my PC at work forwarded in an email from manager.

Thank You!