-   -   Bar chart does not display in Excel only on my PC. (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/170147-bar-chart-does-not-display-excel-only-my-pc.html)

RLB

Bar chart does not display in Excel only on my PC.

One bar chart does not display on my PC. It opens on other user's computers.
Using Office 2003 w/XP OS. Other charts are visible. This particular chart
allows formatting and shows dots where the diagram information is, but there
is no chart visible. Used a thumb drive and copied file from a laptop and put
on my PC and still did not display.

This occurs on my PC at work forwarded in an email from manager.

Thank You!