Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Michele

Default Display Units is not accessible in my Excel Chart

Using the Chart Wizard, I created a column chart. The wizard generated
percentages for me on the "Y" axis. Now I want to limit the range of those
percentages to only four percentages (Max 100%, 95%, 90%, and Min 85%);
however, the Display Units is defaulted to "None", and I cannot change it.

Thanks for your help,
Michele
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Michele

Default Nevermind--I'm So Dumb--Display Units

I am so dumb. I figured it out. I just needed to change my major and minor
units. Sorry for the dumb post