Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default hide or show a series with a button

I have a Chart with 8 different series of data. I would like to have a button
to 'toggle or hide' the display of each series one at a time. Is this
possible?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Craig

Here's a link to an interactive chart that toggles series based on uses
checkboxes.

Kelly O'Day

http://processtrends.com