Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default GRAPHS

I have a graph for a period of let´s say a year. I only got actual figures
for the first half of the period so what´s happening with my graph, it dives.
Is there anything you can do to avoid that?
/så
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

For the periods that have yet to come either make them empty cells or use
the formula =NA()
Anything else, non numeric, in the cell will be treated as text and text is
plotted as zero.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
"svangis" wrote in message
I have a graph for a period of let´s say a year. I only got actual figures
for the first half of the period so what´s happening with my graph, it
dives.
Is there anything you can do to avoid that?
/så

Are there better GRAPHS within EXCEL or Add-on graphs? Deb Charts and Charting in Excel 1 February 1st 06 01:19 PM
Automatic Graphs/ Dynamic Graphs DanielWalters6 Charts and Charting in Excel 1 January 24th 06 09:29 PM
Graphs Jim Excel Worksheet Functions 1 December 6th 05 08:27 PM
Graphs Mark Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 July 27th 05 12:25 AM
Line Graphs and Bar Graphs Christopher Anderson Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 December 3rd 04 06:16 PM