Mark

Default Graphs

I am trying to figure out if and how one can display sales data in a Excel
graph where the data is presented in a geograpical map of North America. For
example, i want to display sales numbers by city and province / state in / on
/ over a map or atlas image?

Can anyone offer advise as to how one can do this?

Thanks

Mark
Christine

Mark,
I don't think Excel can do that type of thing.
We historically had to this type of thing by hand in powerpoint over a
clipart map.
Last summer, we bought MS MapPoint 2004 to do cool map charts.
I didn't end up getting it but my collegue did and he found it fairly easy
to use.
His final map charts showed sales information right on top of a
city/state/area and he could divide the map into our company regions. He
could also plot out the competitions locations (down to the street) against
ours as well as some of our major customers to create
density/sales/opportunity maps. (VERY COOL)
c.