Member

Default Series 1 Point "0" Data Label

Hello again,

This is what Excel shows when I point to the "0"

Series 1 Point "0" Data Label

How do I get rid of this label??

Thanks again.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Pie Chart showing 0

You first might want to check . . . make sure that the total equals exactly
100% (including rounding). If it does not, Excel will force the pie chart
percentages to equal exactly 100%. The forcing of the percentages could
cause the zero value to appear.

--
John Mansfield
http://cellmatrix.net

"Keyrookie" wrote:

Hey all,

I have a pie chart that is showing a "0" for no reason. Even when
there is data being referenced the chart will show the correct
percentage and label for all data but the "0;0%" still shows on the
chart. I've checked all my source data multiple times and can not find
an error.

Please help!!

--
Keyrookie

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Sorry - I forgot to add a link to Microsoft's Knowledge Base that helps
explain my response:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/214033

--
John Mansfield