Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Not plotting data points in a line chart

I am tracking the weekly data for four series in a line chart. At the end of
the month I do an average column for each series. At the beginning of each
month I start a new chart with each days result for the new month. What I'd
like to do is show the previous months averages (for each series) column in
the data table but not have it plot on the line chart. Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks for your help and advice in advance.
--
Misanthrope
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

If you want the series figures in the data table but not the chart then you
just need to format the series to have no border or marker.

The charts data table is very limited in it's formatting capabilities. For
more info see here.
http://tushar-mehta.com/excel/newsgr...able/index.htm

Cheers
Andy