Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default how to put connecting line between data points on scatter chart?

I have been monitoring my blood pressure daily with several readings per
day.

I have charted this on a scatter chart and would like to put a connecting
line between the max and min values for one reading.

I.e., Max is 140 and min is 80. I would have two dots representing those
readings but I would like to have a straight vertical line between the two.

My chart should end up looking like,
If you get the picture. I'm not too good about putting pictures into
words (:

TIA,
Marc

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Marc:

Sometimes it is easier to make the workbook than to explain it. I have added
a simple blood pressure trend chart to the Chart Doctor section of my
website.

I have used Y error bars to provide the vertical line between upper and
lower readings.

http://processtrends.com/toc_chart_d...Pressure_Trend

Kelly

Anti spam e mail address - Edit to valid email address

koday at processtrends dot com

"Marc" wrote in message
m...
I have been monitoring my blood pressure daily with several readings per
day.

I have charted this on a scatter chart and would like to put a connecting
line between the max and min values for one reading.

I.e., Max is 140 and min is 80. I would have two dots representing those
readings but I would like to have a straight vertical line between the
two.

My chart should end up looking like,
If you get the picture. I'm not too good about putting pictures
into words (:

TIA,
Marc

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

That is beautiful! Thanks so much for helping.

I'm going to see the doctor next Friday with my chart. Lisinopril doesn't
seem to me helping me too much.

Marc

"Kelly O'Day" wrote in message
Marc:

Sometimes it is easier to make the workbook than to explain it. I have
added a simple blood pressure trend chart to the Chart Doctor section of
my website.

I have used Y error bars to provide the vertical line between upper and
lower readings.

http://processtrends.com/toc_chart_d...Pressure_Trend

Kelly

Anti spam e mail address - Edit to valid email address

koday at processtrends dot com

m...