Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
DKS DKS is offline

Default Multiple chart types on same chart

Hi,

I have following data in columnar format

Quarter of the year (e.g. Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4)

Geographic zone of organization, e.g. (North, East, West, South)

4 Top selling products of the company (P1, P2, P3, P4)

And eventually the sales amounts for the concerned product in the concerned
zone for the concerned quarter.

I would like to have a single chart that displays on the x-axis the Quarters
of the year. For each quarter the geographic zone data is shown as clustered
bars, and the product info per zone is shown as stacked bar.

Thus visually I will have per quarter the 4 geographic zones clustered.
Within each geographic zone I could see the revenues from each of the 4
products.

Can someone help? I know it is doable as I used to do it a few years ago
but cannot relocate a backup of my .xls of those days :-(

Many thanks in anticipation
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Sounds like this might help:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...sterStack.html