Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
lk lk is offline

Default How do I edit replace source data links for a chart?

I changed the name of a document which was connected as link to some charts
in another spreadsheet. Now the charts are blank becasue they are looking for
the spreadsheet with the name that does not exist anymore. How do I change
the source data without going into each chart and doing it by hand? Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

You could try Edit menu Links, if another workbook has the right structure
(i.e., same sheet names and data ranges as the missing file).

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions