Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default How do I edit replace source data links for a chart?

You could try Edit menu Links, if another workbook has the right structure
(i.e., same sheet names and data ranges as the missing file).

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"LK" wrote in message
I changed the name of a document which was connected as link to some charts
in another spreadsheet. Now the charts are blank becasue they are looking
for
the spreadsheet with the name that does not exist anymore. How do I
change
the source data without going into each chart and doing it by hand?
Thanks!