Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default chart 4 stock in OHLC type candlestick

Hello Everyone,

I have a problem. I would like to chart 4 stock in OHLC type candlestick in
the same chart.
I was wondering if it was possible to do.
Do you thing it's possible ? and if it's possible how to obtain this chart ?

Many Thanks by advance.

Best Regards.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

The best you can do is one candlestick on the primary axes and one on the
secondary axes, then line up the axis scales.

Of course you could plot as many closing price series as you want on the
same chart (as long as you want less than 256).

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"bobaldo" wrote in message
Hello Everyone,

I have a problem. I would like to chart 4 stock in OHLC type candlestick
in
the same chart.
I was wondering if it was possible to do.
Do you thing it's possible ? and if it's possible how to obtain this chart
?

Many Thanks by advance.

Best Regards.