Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How do you add straight lines to a candlestick chart?

I created a candlestick chart for foreign exchange rates, but I want to add
several horizontal lines indicating the high for the range (using formula
MAX), the low for the range (using formula MIN) and an additional trade rate
line (manual input) without having to manually draw the three lines each
time.

So for example, I would create a candlestick chart for Currency A within the
past two weeks. Let's say the 2-week range is between 115 and 130, and the
trade rate is 120. I want to automatically add horizontal lines at 130 and
115 (indicates the range) and a line at 120. This is using the same y-axis
rates, just a different charting type. This seems pretty basic but I'm
absolutely frustrated! I appreciate anyone who can help! BTW, I'm using
Excel 2003.

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

- Jon