Old August 7th 06, 07:55 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Excel and Candlestick Chart?

Hi everyone,

Is it possible to use Excel to create Candlestick OLHC chart?

If so, how PLEASE (in details)?

Thanks,
Mike

Old August 7th 06, 08:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

I didn't know Excel has Candlestick charting capabilities. I know it
now and it is easy.

However, can I add another column to OHLA so it becomes OHLAV, where V
stands for a value, as I want the value to be written inside the
candlestick body?

Thanks,
Mike