Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default The label of Y-axis can not be shown wholly

Hi,

The font size in char is 10 pt. the label of Y-axis is "CEC (me/1kg)",
however the label just shows "CEC (me/1kg". The ) is missing. I enlarge
the size of char, it doesn't work yet. If I change the font size to 12. it
can be revealed correctly. But the font size must be 10pt.

Would you please help me solve the problem?

Thanks for your attention.

Michael
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

This is a well-know bug. For workarounds see Jon's site:
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...belCutOff.html
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Michael" wrote in message

The font size in char is 10 pt. the label of Y-axis is "CEC (me/1kg)",
however the label just shows "CEC (me/1kg". The ) is missing. I enlarge
the size of char, it doesn't work yet. If I change the font size to 12. it
can be revealed correctly. But the font size must be 10pt.

Would you please help me solve the problem?

Thanks for your attention.

Michael

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

A space itself won't help. You need to cheat by using non-breaking spaces.
See http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...belCutOff.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP