Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
0-0 Wai Wai ^-^

Default How to lock a file (wholly or partly)

How to lock a file (wholly or partly)

Hi.
1)
I would like to lock my file.
Thus if someone opens my file, it needs password to access it.
Do you know how I can do this?

2)
This is a bit tricky.
This time I just wish to lock part of my file (eg some worksheets, some
columns/rows, some cells)
Before someone read the data in that part of my file, it needs password before
the data will show up. Otherwise they appear hidden (unreadable).
Do you know how I can do this?

Thank you

--
Additional information: