Nadia

Default 2 data ranges shown on 1 line with 2 axis

Is it possible to have 2 data ranges plotted on one line against 2 value axis??
The X axis will be a dateline.

I need to be able to look at a point on the line e.g., 3/07/05 and see a
value on the Z axis and a different value on the Y Axis... but on 1 line not
2.

I didnt think it was possible, but I have an engineer who believes this is
possible.

Help please !
cheers,
Nadia