Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Data point on line is not over the point/tick in X axis...

I have a simple x-y graph that has manhours on the y axis and months on the x
axis. My first data point sits directly over the corresponding month on the
x axis. But, my next data point is set a couple of inches over to the right,
several months over from its corresponding month on the x axis. How do I get
the data points to situate themselves over their corresponding month? They
match up in the data sheet.
Thanks..........TomCat
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

If it's dates you are looking at, are you confident that you haven't got
formats mixed up in terms of days & months? On the datasheet, try
temporarily formatting the cell as something like dd mmm yyyy, so that it
spells out the month name, so that you can see whether 6/9/07 has been
confused with 9/6/07, for example.
--
David Biddulph