Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
TomCat TomCat is offline

Default Data point on line is not over the point/tick in X axis...

Thanks for the reply, David. I'll check into that.....TC

"David Biddulph" wrote:

If it's dates you are looking at, are you confident that you haven't got
formats mixed up in terms of days & months? On the datasheet, try
temporarily formatting the cell as something like dd mmm yyyy, so that it
spells out the month name, so that you can see whether 6/9/07 has been
confused with 9/6/07, for example.
--
David Biddulph

"TomCat" wrote in message
I have a simple x-y graph that has manhours on the y axis and months on the
axis. My first data point sits directly over the corresponding month on
the
x axis. But, my next data point is set a couple of inches over to the
right,
several months over from its corresponding month on the x axis. How do I
get
the data points to situate themselves over their corresponding month?
They
match up in the data sheet.
Thanks..........TomCat