Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Tom Tom is offline

Default What's An Easy Way To Establish Predecessor/Follower Relationship in Multiple Tasks At Once?

I have 70 subtasks under one task. Each subtask is the same task
performed every day for 70 days. None begin until the previous one
has been completed so they have a predecessor/follower relationship.

Is there an easy way to designate this relationship in all 70
subtasks? Easier than going through and creating the relation one at
a time?