Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default The tilt-wheel on my Intellimouse horizontally scroll worksheets.

In previous versions of Excel, I could use the side-to-side tilt-wheel on my
Intellimouse to horizontally scroll through Excel worksheets.

However, upon installing Excel 2007, this functionality is no longer
present. I miss my side-scrolling. Is there any way to get it back?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi Tim,

Maybe StartSettingsControl PanelMouseScrolling Tab
and check Enable horizontal scrolling with tilt wheel.
Depending on your setup it might be slightly different
but the basics should be similar.
Those instructions are for a Microsoft wireless laser mouse
on an XP Home OS

HTH
Martin

"The_Tim" wrote in message
In previous versions of Excel, I could use the side-to-side tilt-wheel on
my
Intellimouse to horizontally scroll through Excel worksheets.

However, upon installing Excel 2007, this functionality is no longer
present. I miss my side-scrolling. Is there any way to get it back?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default The tilt-wheel on my Intellimouse horizontally scroll workshee

Thanks for the reply, but I know how to enable horizontal scrolling with the
tilt wheel. It is already enabled, and works just fine in other programs.
It _used_ to work in Excel as well, until I installed Excel 2007. It appears
to be an Excel-specific issue.

Any other ideas?