Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
MartinW MartinW is offline

Default The tilt-wheel on my Intellimouse horizontally scroll worksheets.

Hi Tim,

Maybe StartSettingsControl PanelMouseScrolling Tab
and check Enable horizontal scrolling with tilt wheel.
Depending on your setup it might be slightly different
but the basics should be similar.
Those instructions are for a Microsoft wireless laser mouse
on an XP Home OS

HTH
Martin

"The_Tim" wrote in message
In previous versions of Excel, I could use the side-to-side tilt-wheel on
my
Intellimouse to horizontally scroll through Excel worksheets.

However, upon installing Excel 2007, this functionality is no longer
present. I miss my side-scrolling. Is there any way to get it back?