Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Line and Point in the same chart?

Hello,

I have data as follows:
M L G Y
Jan 5 7 8 2
Feb 4 7 1 4
Mar 8 4 4 9
Apr 3 5 7 1

I need to display the data using x = (Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr) and y = (M, L, G,
Y) using a Line chart except for Mar which I wanted to appear as a separate
point.

Do you have any idea, I appreciate your help
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

You want Jan, Feb, and April to be on the same line, without March?

Rearrange your data as shown:

M L G Y M L G Y
Jan 5 7 8 2
Feb 4 7 1 4
Mar 8 4 4 9
Apr 3 5 7 1

Make eight series instead of four. Go to Tools menu Options Chart tab,
and choose the Interpolate option for how you want Excel to deal with gaps.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions