Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Help...my charts are acting up!

I don't know what happened! One minute, I was working on a spreadsheet (Excel
2003 SP2), the next thing I know, all of my charts all went blank (kind of a
grayish color). The charts reappear individually when selected, but go blank
again when I move to another chart or to a cell.

And to make matters worse, when I select a chart and try and copy it to
PowerPoint, the paste appears blank too.

I have a screen shot if that helps, but I haven't any idea how to send it.

TIA!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Tools menu Options View - select Show All.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions