Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default Help...my charts are acting up!

Tools menu Options View - select Show All.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"Geoff" wrote in message
I don't know what happened! One minute, I was working on a spreadsheet
(Excel
2003 SP2), the next thing I know, all of my charts all went blank (kind of
grayish color). The charts reappear individually when selected, but go
blank
again when I move to another chart or to a cell.

And to make matters worse, when I select a chart and try and copy it to
PowerPoint, the paste appears blank too.

I have a screen shot if that helps, but I haven't any idea how to send it.

TIA!