Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Formatting axis decimals

I have a chart that uses a log scale on the X axis. The axis values range
from 0.1 to 100. I'd like to have them displayed as 0.1, 1, 10, and 100
(i.e., any number greater than or equal to 1 should not display any
decimals). If I specify 0 decimals then the 0.1 displays only as 0; however,
if I specify 1 decimal then the axis values are displayed as 0.1, 1.0, 10.0,
and 100.0.

Thanks,
Don Culp