-   -   Formatting axis decimals (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/131805-formatting-axis-decimals.html)

Don Culp

Formatting axis decimals

I have a chart that uses a log scale on the X axis. The axis values range
from 0.1 to 100. I'd like to have them displayed as 0.1, 1, 10, and 100
(i.e., any number greater than or equal to 1 should not display any
decimals). If I specify 0 decimals then the 0.1 displays only as 0; however,
if I specify 1 decimal then the axis values are displayed as 0.1, 1.0, 10.0,
and 100.0.

Thanks,
Don Culp

David Biddulph

Formatting axis decimals

On the Number tab under Format Axis, choose General, rather than Number
--
David Biddulph