Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Leader Lines in charts other than pies?

Is it possible to automatically create leader lines from label to data plot
in chart types other than pies? When I drag my labels away from the data in a
line chart, there's no leader. I'm trying to avoid doing this as a paint job.
TIA.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

It's not dynamic but it could be a lot easier than drawing them manually.
http://www.andypope.info/ngs/ng14.htm

Cheers
Andy