Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Copying print areas and Row and Chart Headings are displayed

Can someone tell me why when I copy a print area on ONE worksheet and paste
it into powerpoint, I get the Row and Column headings displayed for that
sheet only? I'm doing this with a macro so it's doing the same thing on
sheet after sheet. I'm actually copying and pasting the print area and
there is an embedded chart on the sheet.

Thanks,
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Select the sheet, go to Page Setup (File menu). On the Sheet tab, uncheck
the box for Row and Column Headings.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP