-   -   Copying print areas and Row and Chart Headings are displayed (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/127527-copying-print-areas-row-chart-headings-displayed.html)

Barb Reinhardt

Copying print areas and Row and Chart Headings are displayed

Can someone tell me why when I copy a print area on ONE worksheet and paste
it into powerpoint, I get the Row and Column headings displayed for that
sheet only? I'm doing this with a macro so it's doing the same thing on
sheet after sheet. I'm actually copying and pasting the print area and
there is an embedded chart on the sheet.

Thanks,

Jon Peltier

Copying print areas and Row and Chart Headings are displayed

Select the sheet, go to Page Setup (File menu). On the Sheet tab, uncheck
the box for Row and Column Headings.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"Barb Reinhardt" wrote in message
Can someone tell me why when I copy a print area on ONE worksheet and
paste
it into powerpoint, I get the Row and Column headings displayed for that
sheet only? I'm doing this with a macro so it's doing the same thing on
sheet after sheet. I'm actually copying and pasting the print area and
there is an embedded chart on the sheet.

Thanks,

Barb Reinhardt

Copying print areas and Row and Chart Headings are displayed

Thanks Jon. That did it!