Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Barb Reinhardt Barb Reinhardt is offline

Default Copying print areas and Row and Chart Headings are displayed

Thanks Jon. That did it!

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

Select the sheet, go to Page Setup (File menu). On the Sheet tab, uncheck
the box for Row and Column Headings.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"Barb Reinhardt" wrote in message
Can someone tell me why when I copy a print area on ONE worksheet and
paste
it into powerpoint, I get the Row and Column headings displayed for that
sheet only? I'm doing this with a macro so it's doing the same thing on
sheet after sheet. I'm actually copying and pasting the print area and
there is an embedded chart on the sheet.

Thanks,