Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
KS KS is offline

Default putting in threshold line that easily depicts reaching a goal

Using Excel 2003.
I have all my data for the month, but I need a highlighted vertical line
that shows our dept. has reached our goal, such as 20% of all sales must be
new accounts. That 20% line is the threshold/goal (or data series line,
unsure). My chart has the bars for all sales and percent of sales that are
new accounts. How do I display this line in a chart so that we may see our
efforts at a glance?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

Examples of this can be found