Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ebraun01

Default Need to add a goal threshold

How do I set a goal line in a chart? I have attached a file that I'm
working on. What I am looking for is "Goal" to be added to the index on
the right with "12" listed as the goal, and then a line going accross
the chart at the "12"

|Filename: LD Compliance data 2-13 deck.zip |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4365 |

ebraun01
ebraun01's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30340
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=512844