Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Put labels to data in dispersion graphics

In a dispersion graphic, each data has 2 values, X and Y axis. What I want
is to put a label on each point of the graphic.

For example:

X Y label
---- ---- ----------
1 4 Spain
2 3 France
3 2 England
4 1 Belgium

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

You can add data labels, then manually change the text of the labels. But
that's mighty tedious. Use one of these free Excel add-ins to apply the
labels to the points:

Rob Bovey's Chart Labeler, http://appspro.com
John Walkenbach's Chart Tools, http://j-walk.com

- Jon