-   -   Put labels to data in dispersion graphics (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/125932-put-labels-data-dispersion-graphics.html)

ivan-77

Put labels to data in dispersion graphics

In a dispersion graphic, each data has 2 values, X and Y axis. What I want
is to put a label on each point of the graphic.

For example:

X Y label
---- ---- ----------
1 4 Spain
2 3 France
3 2 England
4 1 Belgium

Thanks.

Jon Peltier

Put labels to data in dispersion graphics

You can add data labels, then manually change the text of the labels. But
that's mighty tedious. Use one of these free Excel add-ins to apply the
labels to the points:

Rob Bovey's Chart Labeler, http://appspro.com
John Walkenbach's Chart Tools, http://j-walk.com

- Jon