Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Multiple Charts

Hello,

I am trying to create a workbook with several charts over several
worksheets. I have data on 50 worksheets and I have designed my graphs on the
first one. When I tried to copy them over to the rest of the sheets, they all
still refer to the first sheet. Is there something that I can do so that when
I copy them, they refer to the identical cells in the current sheet?
Occasionally, I also get an warning saying 'No more new fonts can be applied
to this workbook'. I'd be very grateful for any help!

Regards,

Johanna
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

The way to make this work is to make one sheet with data and chart(s), then
copy this sheet and paste the new data over the old.

There is a utility on my web site which allows you to change the series
formulas in charts, like Find and Replace works in worksheets. In the Change
From box enter the original sheet name (case sensitive) and in the Change To
box enter the new sheet name (case insensitive). Here's a web page
describing the technique, with a link to the utility at the bottom:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ChgSrsFmla.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP