Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Johanna Gronlund Johanna Gronlund is offline

Default Multiple Charts

Hello,

I am trying to create a workbook with several charts over several
worksheets. I have data on 50 worksheets and I have designed my graphs on the
first one. When I tried to copy them over to the rest of the sheets, they all
still refer to the first sheet. Is there something that I can do so that when
I copy them, they refer to the identical cells in the current sheet?
Occasionally, I also get an warning saying 'No more new fonts can be applied
to this workbook'. I'd be very grateful for any help!

Regards,

Johanna