Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Question about Dynamic Charts

Using the examples found at
http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/ne...tml#BasicRange I was able to create a dynamic chart as shown.

However, does anyone know of any examples where the data is row based (as
opposed to column based?)... I had difficulty figuring how to switch it up.

Thanks,
Adam

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

If you read the explanation about the OFFSET function, and if necessary
refer to the help files, you will see that the parameters in OFFSET refer
alternatively to row and column measurements. Swap the arguments within the
function, and you can work with row- or column-based ranges.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions