Wazooli

Default a question regarding dynamic ranges and charts

Here's the scenario. I am looking at data that represents the entire human
genome, consisting of ~9500 rows. I have 8 different samples, plus 2 columns
that number from 1 to 9500 for the entire genome, or 1 to a maximum of 540,
when looking at individual chromosomes. I have a combo box that allows me to
choose ranges based upon which chromosome is chosen (1-22, X, Y and All). I
would like to embed a chart that represents the data in an X-Y scatter plot,
based upon the choice made via the combo box. A separate combo box controls
which of the 8 samples is to be graphed. I am having trouble getting rhe
chart to update according to which choices are made in the combo box. Any
help is appreciated.

wazooli

P.S. - I will email this file to a qualified person willing to help if
necessary