Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How do a make a graph from an equation on excel?

I have five equations that I need to turn into graphs on excel but I have no
idea how to create a graph with just an equation.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Why not use a worksheet range to generate values to plot? In column A (for
example) put some appropriate X values, and in column B use formulas to
calculate Y for each of these values of X. Then make an XY chart, using
lines and no markers.

- Jon
------- Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions